Saturday, August 23, 2008

the departure day

hi!

it's my first post in my very own blog. i guess i wanted to have this one only to chronicle or rather highlights events that would be going on in my life in France for the next... few years. technically, i am supposed to be staying for like 4 years? but i am not so sure anymore. it's a bit too complicated to explain so i am just not going to!

anyway, i am leaving today! it is the 24th of august and my flight departs at 7.30pm! am i excited? anxious? nervous? well, i would definitely say that i feel heavy...about leaving. i just refuse to get all sentimental though.

it's a start of a new chapter.

*breathes in deeply*

although, i must say, i will miss a lot of people here... actually, scratch that. i am going to miss a few people. =p

these are only some of them...





ohhh. those pictures above are taken from the camera from my lappy. i got myself a new laptop~ it's the lizard skin sony vaio, silver (not pink...my cousin is getting that... heh heh and i am not a pink person i think...). it's such a cool laptop and i love it to bits!!! it has the same specs as a CR 353, but i upgraded my RAM to 3Gb... cause i love photoshop-ing. =p

i think... i actually have 35kg of baggage allowance after all! but i only packed for 20kg. simple reason... i thought that i was only given 20 from heathrow to charles de gaulle!

nyeh.


i will miss this little baby. =)


bah, wish me a safe flight and hopefully my luggage bag IS 35 kg. cause i so want to pack more things.....

No comments: