Sunday, November 2, 2008

crazy days.

it has been so crazy and i KNOW i havent been updating at all. my life here has been hectic, with a lot to do. and aah. the going-out with friends, my london trip the other day, my new class which has less hours but a hell lot of work... well its been busy. and hence this website has been dormant. i could always update i know that, but i am not really the kind of person who updates her happenings EVERYTIME it happens anyway. my life isnt exactly for show. i wouldnt want people to know what is really up with me... ;)

but here are pictures.



i miss everyone actually. my brother came to besancon to visit last weekend and now i miss him so much. it is sooo weird to have the place to myself again. but i have to continue. one thing that i have learnt to do very well here is to not get too sentimental or attached. and i think its a very good thing to learn. in CLA, i have been more or less mellow. this month has been quite mellow. its been cold, very cold and maybe that is why there hasnt been much. but weekends are still
weekends. its always so much fun.






ahhh anddd... i went to a halloween thing. that was great too. i was just a very simple white...#$%^&*(.

i have been good. really. i also had a housewarming thing at my place which ended really well. it was so much fun, and crazy too!

No comments: