Sunday, November 23, 2008

Viewty VS Soul



hmm. this song depicts my mood at the moment...

what have i been up to? its been an interesting weekend. there was snow!! and i had my first snowball fight... between me and elizabeth and izat and the rest while we were on our way to 8th avenue... but that is just a part of it...

what have i got to look forward to this week... and the weeks to come? um, new lessons with supposedly new classmates??? NO... it's with the same teacher... the same people... and it is starting to... kill me. :) dont ask why. i will just end up bitching and er, that isnt really what i would like to portray here... tsk tsk...

well, this weekend will be...paris. the minister is coming~ and apparently we were kind of mentioned in the newspaper brunei... "currently there are 2 students...bla bla" you would think theyd bother mentioning our names but noooooo. sigh... bad people...

it's gonna be very cold ni... i hate having to wear all this heavy clothes... but one has to adapt no? it was fun tho, i hate to admit it. hahaha. please excuse me... it IS my first time u know. :P

i got myself a new phone too!! LG KU990... ;) LAWA. I AM IN LOVE WITH IT. but i still love my samsung SOUL... and both are really good phones... so i am confused. i cant decide which to use!!! :(




No comments: