Tuesday, January 27, 2009

my life now. zennnnn~

and i have always been such a dork it seems. :)

so i havent been updating for a while now. i suppose you guys could tell why. or not. since really, i have been not in touch with most people... its a bit scary how fast we are all growing up and away from each other.

i have been...

- busy. i finally started my semester course and i have decided on taking 3 optional subjects of which one of them would be contemporary history of france. mind you...this is in french.

- calmer. life is too beautiful to be taken for granted. il faut sourire quoi!


- out and about. i have been doing so many things i didnt think i ever do or ever do again. it was like "whooaaa...". my singing experience. um, my nights out which have now restarted following my hiatus the past few...months. bowling. i like this, although i am always losing. it's the company that matters anyway. walks around town when it is sunny. i am just basically trying my best to fill in time. time which is too precious to be wasted.







i know what i want to do in life. and i must always remember this and nothing else. because at the end of the day, i am left with what i have in hand. and this hand must be holding something when that time comes.






friends. s, k, p.


oh, and my brother is coming! yay!!!

No comments: