Saturday, September 13, 2008

studio invasion...

hey everyone. just want to update a little bit. i posted earlier that i wanted to stay where i am cause of this and that and this and that... remember? i totally changed my mind! i found this rad studio. it's fucking awesome! i love it i love it i love it. i took it on the spot! well practically! i am moving in starting this 1st october. it's gonna be one awesome place to live.

it isnt far away from my school, it should be about 10 minutes walk. but it is quite a distance from the centreville (town) because i am way outside the boucle.

but it doesnt matter because i love the place. if i am staying here for four years, i need a place where i can call my home. i dont fancy so much life around my...place. the bustling life doesnt really tickle my fancy so much...i want to come home to peace and quiet. if i wanna go and have the buzz i can just head down to the centreville, no big deal.


i love love love the place! right next to my place is a dance school... like for swing and stuff, like lindy hop and things. cool lahhh. it's right next door! my studio is on the ground floor and the school too. my studio number is 3, and the dance studio is 5! awesome lahhhh.

=)

i like i like. school has been uneventful. the japanese girls are finally leaving soon... dont get me wrong. theyre awesome people. it'll be a bit more quieter now once they leave. and no more wacky colourful fashion around the school. aww. how sad.

this weekend... i am just...gonna stay at the foyer. again, i am avoiding some people. HAHA!

No comments: