Monday, March 16, 2009

Lost and Found.

I had a long weekend in London. Pretty much a last minute thing. Met up with some wonderful people. Went to more places than the last time I went there.


Izzul the photographer.



Oh Deebus.


I love you.


My brother who came down to London just to meet me up despite the...very last minute nature of my visit. Thank you.


Thank you...

So that is pretty much it. I might be going back home after all. Yes folks, I am. You read it right. No need to read it twice... Problem is that I still cant decide whether or not I am going back easter or summer. If I do on Easter then what would I be doing Summer? I had something planned but that thing flopped, I have no job prospects whatsoever, I don't even know if I even want to have one. So right now, it's a matter of...survival and prioritizing. I might just spend Easter in London, and then spend the whole summer in Brunei, sun and all. Family. Possibly...

On verra. We can't predict what the future brings. I realised that now. You can plan all you want but you can only see it being realised when it actually happens. But I know what I have to do. All I gotta do is to trudge on.

No comments: