Thursday, March 19, 2009

Running Adidas.


The bridge that I cross everyday. The walk up, exhausting I tell you... But it works out the ass.
-
There was a strike today.....again. I am expecting more to come during this spring. Especially with what has been going on in France and now that the weather is warmer. Like, really really warm. I felt my hair... burning. But it was great. Me and a friend went to have lunch and just sat at Place de Revolution watching the manifestation.



Place de la Revolution. This was also where the Christmas market was held.

Can you see the people half-naked on the Fountain? That was how...warm it was.


See how nice it was? Everyone was just outside, basking under the sun. Eating, drinking. There were also some music thing going on.

Near CLA, otw to Pont Battant.
-
Basically, it was so warm, such a beautiful day that I decided to run. It was my first real run cause I tried it once before during winter, and let me tell you, It was hell. Not only was the temperature freezing, I also didnt have proper running shoes. Macam puki. So when I was in London, I bought me a pair of running shoes. Adidas. I was never a fan but this was really, really good. The feel was right, very light, and it was just heavenly to run in these shoes. I ended up running non-stop for about 5km which I considered a feat as again, I havent really been running. I reckon that I would be starting to run everyday from now on and consider quitting nicotine addiction.
-
But that remains to be seen... and probably hoping for too much.
-
I also went swimming the other night with E. I was never a good swimmer but it was good fun, I walked all the way from Temis to home.
-
" I'm going home to the place where I belong
Where your love has always been enough for me
And I'm not running from.. I think you got me all wrong
I don't regret this life I chose for me'
But these places and these faces are getting old
I'm going home "

No comments: