Saturday, February 21, 2009

because my life is too good.


i admit my last post seem kinda... sad but i was far from feeling that when i wrote it anyway. it was more like angry and disappointment but sad, i am tired of feeling that. life is too good, too short...too beautiful. so many things have been up with me and i am feeling sooooo good.


well, my brother came to france recently and he spent 5 days in total with me. he came on a saturday, coincidentally on a valentine's day and we spent sunday afternoon just strolling in paris. speaking of which, i left besancon for paris on thursday last week, went to caen and le mont st michel with very good friends. it was amazing that place! and then on friday we got back to paris. basically my time in paris was very relaxing, it was probably the best weekend i had had so far! the weather was sunny all day, quite warm and the company i had was great so the whole combination was perfect. :) even made the usual stops at eiffel tower, notre dame, louvre and others.


and then while my brother was here with me in besancon, we had the chance to spend some quality time. we went bowling! and we even sang a duet together. ahhh and he went with me for my singing training. i miss him already. :( yes people, he went back to london yesterday.




i have no school monday and tuesday cause my teachers went for a mission. :) my plans? study. study. study. and maybe insert a bit of fun... ;)








No comments: