Wednesday, February 4, 2009

ma famille

family in France?

my Filifina family.

my family in B. :)

=) the good people in life?

my family too- epic Frequency

my Darwisy!

hi everyone. i just want to talk about my day. i received a call from my Aunt. for those who know me well, well i am talking about my aunt who was also my teacher before back when i was in MS. :) she is getting married so congratulations! i miss her very much, all of them cousins in brunei. the wedding is taking place in my place and me being here is so sad cause i am missing a wedding of a very important person!!!! and to think, the next generation who would be getting married is my generation, i dont have any other aunt or uncle who is getting married so this is biggggg... anyway from what i heard from her and my mom, the wedding is going smoothly and according to plans, despite of course, the infamous electricity cuts. :) i miss my family! and i want to see the beach. i miss sandy beaches, hot temperature and sunny cloudless daysssss...

=)

No comments: